Thursday, October 6, 2011

Right now I'm actually rereading the book along for the ride by Sarah Dessen. This book is so good....I swear. This book is all about how Auden o her fathers beach house for the summer (her parents are divorced), and o she meets someone and realizes that sometimes, no matter how much the problem hurts you, some problems are just more painful than your problems and you have to be aware of them. The book was so amazing, I could not put it down the first time I read it. It really isn't just some chick flick, its a story about how you have to realize other people's problem and put them above your own. It definitely made me think about how it is important to know that your problems sometimes aren't the most important.

- Posted using BlogSpot from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds amazing i will diffidently 100% read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Sarah Dessen - and I like this book especially. I agree that this book is about realizing that people around you may be hiding the kind of pain that we never want to experience. Auden is the kind of character that I recognize - and I liked her SO much. What other Dessen books have you read?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.